What is supported:
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
Feature Bullet Summary:
The following Mac versions are supported in this release:
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
The following scenarios are supported through the Mac client in Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1:
- Discovery – Discovers Mac OS X system in Active Directory and through network discovery
- Hardware Inventory – Provides hardware inventory and auditing of computers running Mac OS X, including a list of installed software similar to add/remove programs for Windows systems.
- Settings Management – Ensures computers running Mac OS X comply with company policies using scripts and preference list management.
- Application Deployment – Distributes required software via app model.
- Software Updates Management – Distributes patches utilizing Software Distribution and Settings management features.
The following UNIX and Linux versions are supported in this release.
- RHEL Version 6 (x86 & x64)
- RHEL Version 5 (x86 & x64)
- RHEL Version 4 (x86 & x64)
- Solaris Version 10 (x86 & SPARC)
- Solaris Version 9 (SPARC)
- SLES Version 11 (x86 & x64)
- SLES Version 10 SP1 (x86 & x64)
- SLES Version 9 (x86)