Thursday, November 20, 2008

SCCM Exam

Well yesterday in the middle of repairing a crashed Primary Site I took my SCCM exam

Preparation Guide for Exam 70-401
TS: Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007, Configuring
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exams/70-401.mspx

I passed with a 942! This is a little better than what I did on my SMS exam. I was hoping to take the exam in September but things just kept coming up so last week I scheduled my exam. Of course I wasn't expecting a server failure. I was dreading the server problem and how I would do on the test. I had a massive headache by the end of the day but it paid off!!! I wish there were diagrams on the exam. It was hard but good.

I would suggest that people looking at taking the exam brush up on where and what WebDav is used for and authentication between forests.